World Stem Cell Institute is a scientific organization established to educate the general public about stem cells, their ethical use in general, potential benefit of stem cell treatments by diseases, publishing the on-going stem cells research accomplishments in our laboratories and provide stem cell clinical trials to those that can’t afford the cost of a stem cell treatments and associated housing cost during treatment. To provide education and products that improve the public quality of life.
We at World Stem Cell Institute are dedicated to promoting and aiding World Stem Cell Institute to achieve its goals for 2015 of providing financial assistance to patients who would benefit from a stem cell treatment but do not have the funds required for the stem cell treatment or costs while undergoing a stem cell treatment and research to provide better treatments and advance stem cell configurations.
The following is a snapshot of the six programs we have undertaken:
1. ASD (Autism) PROGRAM– research at our laboratory, clinical trials to improve the outcome of stem cell treatments for autistic children and treatment for those who cannot afford the cost ,
2. Preemie PROGRAM– 15 million babies Globally are born prematurely every year. The rate of pre-terms births has increased over the last 25 years and at present approximately 1 in 10 births are premature births. Prematurity is the leading cause of neonatal mortality at approximately twenty five percent (25%).
Clinical trials that would help prevent blindness and other debilitating diseases in premature babies with the use of stem cells from the laboratory of World Stem Cell Institute or other approved lab,
3. AIDS PROGRAM–research to creating a cell line and stem cell treatments to reverse or eliminate the course of the disease.
4. Macular Degeneration PROGRAM– macular degeneration and other eye related diseases clinical trials using stem cell treatments
5. Anti-Aging PROGRAM–Age Management with the use of a specific cell line that would rejuvenate and reverse aging. The company will publish the findings of the research by news releases which would made information available to the general public, medical organizations and scientist all at the same time.